💣


Hustle

My whole life has been about hustling.

Making ends meet.

I'm blessed to have a job that pays me well.

But does not make me happy as much.

It made me believe that money can't buy happiness.

Back then during my schooling days.

I have been working odd jobs. 

Burning midnight oil.

I don't get things my way most of the time. 

I need to work my ass off for it.

Saving my money.

To travel, to spend, to enjoy and to provide.

But thanks to my current job. 

It doesn't make me hustle too much. 

But of course by not hustling I am sacrificing my free time with my family and friends being away from them.

I hustle a lot when I'm single.

I tried to make ends meet.

It sucks but it gets the job done.

But that is when I was still single.

Now that I am married, I don't even know wether hustling is allowed with the time management that I have.

Truth be told I have problems with time management.

I tried to maintain my friendships, family time and personal time.

But its just kind of hard.

What I need is of utmost fullest support and understanding from family members of what I'm doing.

It's hard but I'll get there.

Like I have said before I am a firm believer of positivity. 

Its just in me when I get questioned of my responsibility.

I'll be taken aback at first of course.

And start to re-evaluate every thing that I have done.

It can be a tiring thing to always re-evaluate everything every single time.

At least for me it is.

I realised there are certain things that you need to drop.

Nobody got time for everything.

But weigh the things or activities or the people you intend to drop.

What can you benefit from all these?

How beneficial is it to your life?

How does it affect your mental and emotional state?

How willing are you to do it?

There will always be the how why what when.

In consideration of all the factors.

Its always about the end of the rainbow.

Of what you want to achieve.

And how you want to achieve it.

Its hard to make people understand cos they are not in your shoes.

You can try to make people understand why you doing as such.

But to what extent would they be able to understand your whole entire purpose.

Also do you like your side hustle?

Will you have time after all these hustling?

And it all goes back to time management.

How good or bad you are with that affect things around you.

Be it positive or negative.

Take it into your stride.

Take it with a pinch of salt.

Always do remember.

Nothing comes easy.

Never say no before you even try it.

You may hear what others say.

But personally I believe, try it to know about it.

Yet again, we base our experiences on other's review.

But nothing is consistent in this world.

That is why everything and everybody deserves a second chance.

Unless otherwise.

You do you.

Cos nobody knows you better than yourself.


NHD








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change.